Politique D’utilisation Équitable
L’utilisation des Services Truphone n’est autorisée que pour une utilisation raisonnable avec un téléphone mobile.
1. Conditions d’utilisation :
1.1 La revente commerciale est interdite ;
1.2 Vous ne pouvez pas revendre les données ; et
1.3 Le Service est strictement réservé à l’usage personnel et quotidien des particuliers et des entreprises.
2. Détails sur l’utilisation équitable :
Customers must not use the Truphone data service for any of the following:
- Machine-to-machine applications;
- Continuous streaming of content;
- In ways that cause adverse impact on other Truphone customers or the Truphone network;
- Your permitted data usage is for web browsing, messaging, and similar activities on your handset and you are not permitted to use your SIM card to access data on any other equipment, including for example, tethering your device to a personal computer or other hardware device.
All data usage is subject to periodic volume reviews by us and we reserve the right to limit or regulate the volume of data usage where there is evidence of continuing excessive data usage. Our actions in this regard may include taking measures such as temporarily reducing data throughput for a subset of customers who use a disproportionate amount of bandwidth. We may also suspend, terminate, or restrict your data session, service plan, or service if you use your data usage in a manner that interferes with our other customers' service, our ability to allocate network capacity among customers, or that otherwise may degrade service quality for our other customers.
If Truphone has reason to believe that any of this policy is not being observed we reserve the right to :
- Apply additional charges; and/or
- Regulate speed of Service; and/or
- Terminate access to the Service.