Truphone announces eSIM data plans for iPad in the United States
6th September 2019: Truphone today announces it is offering eSIM data plans for iPad users in the United States.
Data plans give iPad users the ability to instantly get online and stay connected via the Truphone network at home and while travelling in 44 countries without international roaming charges. Download directly to your iPad!
As an introductory offer, Truphone is giving customers 100MB of data for free. The try before you buy offer makes it easy for iPad users to get 4G data instantly on their iPad with no obligation to purchase.
Truphone’s eSIM for iPad data plans offer:
- Flexible Plans: Greater choice around connectivity without being locked into long-term contracts.
- Lower Prices: Cheaper data packages without international roaming charges.
- Convenience: Connect right from your iPad with eSIM in just a few taps, eliminating the need to visit retail stores.
- Global bundle: Use the same data package in 44 countries without the need to swap SIM cards or buy more data when travelling.
iPad users in the United States will benefit from two additional features:
- Auto-Renew: Automatically purchase a new data plan when the current one expires or is consumed for uninterrupted 4G connectivity.
- Top Up Anytime: The freedom to add more data anytime, anywhere without having to wait for your plan to expire. Create an easily-managed queue of data plans to make sure you never run out of data.
For more details about the pricing and availability click here.
Ralph Steffens, CEO, Truphone said: "We're hugely excited about the potential of eSIM to revolutionise how we provide connectivity for our customers, no matter where they are in the world. Our capability, expertise and global network mean we're well placed to capitalise on this shift as a truly global player. This launch of eSIM data plans for iPad is another testament to the ability of Truphone to deliver a seamless product globally."
Truphone believes that connectivity can be easier, smarter and more efficient. Since 2006, we have built state of the art SIM software, intuitive management platforms and a powerful global network to make this a reality.
Every day, our technicians engineer better connections between things, people and business to make the world smarter. Headquartered in London, we have 12 offices across four continents and continue to expand globally. To learn more, visit www.truphone.com.
Oliver Pink +447983 571603
25 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London