Product Manager - Enterprise
ProductMain Purpose of the role
As the Product Manager of Truphone's Enterprise product portfolio you will be accountable for the design, delivery and in-life management of products which serve some of Truphone's largest customers. These products provide our customers with business critical mobile connectivity for their employees around the globe enabling them to conduct their business.
As Product Manager you will be the thought leader and expert on Enterprise Mobility services and the markets they operate in. You will be key in supporting Marketing, Operations and Sales in retaining and winning customers whilst working with Engineering teams to evolve the Truphone Enteprise proposition to take advantage of Truphone's unique eSIM technology, global network and management platform.
You will be accountable for all core pricing, product feature-set, and prioritisation and work with teams across the business to define requirements, design and deliver the product roadmap
- Propositions and Pricing
- Manage design of Truphone Enterprise propositions across existing customers and new sales channels.
- Design price plans and set price levels, to maximise sales and in-life commercial performance, working with Sales, Finance and Commercial teams.
- Commercial management
- Understand cost stacks and P&L for individual product lines.
- Create strategies to monetise new product features (for example wi-fi calling) and drive the execution of these strategies.
- Manage supplier contracts to optimise commercial return.
- Product Development
- Manage product feature-set design, in collaboration with Truphone Engineering teams
- Create high-level requirements for new products and changes to existing ones.
- Manage business casing of new products, working with Finance teams.
- Conduct product user acceptance testing with customers.
- Work with sales, commercial and technical team to manage the process for non-standard enterprise sales bids that require product changes or enhancements.
- Work with business development and technical teams to create products for new business partnerships and strategic product lines.
- Product Management
- Work with the sales team to support presales engagements and ensure that the delivery is understood, viable, and can be completed in an agreed timescale.
- Work with sales to respond to invitations to tender (ITTs), requests for information (RFIs) from prospective business customers.
- Ensure that we meet our contracted obligations to customers for operational delivery, working in a matrixed manner across the business.
- Coordinate extensively with the Operations and Technology team to ensure service levels are meet and ensure that faults, and problems are resolved.
- Customer Experience
- Manage E2E customer experience across the Enterprise product portfolio.
- Mange CX improvement plans across the business.
- Engage regularly with current customers to understand their needs and how we improve our delivery and support processes.
- KPIs and performance tracking
- Manage churn KPIs and insights delivered to the weekly Truphone trading review
- Manage ad-hoc analysis to understand key trends in customer behaviour & usage of Enterprise services.
- Competitor & Market Analysis
- Maintain view of competitor Enterprise proposition and pricing in Truphone's markets (currently 9 countries)
- Communicate key market trends for enterprise mobile services to key internal stakeholders including in Sales & Marketing
- Monitor and plan to exploit market technology and usage trends in devising the roadmap for Enterprise mobile services
Key KPIs & Success Criteria:
You will be targeted on improving the following key measures for Enterprise Mobile:
- Product profitability, revenue and volumes
- Product Net Promoter Score.
- Produce usability and performance
- On time, to budget and to specification delivery of product change
Skills and expereince required
- Capable of leading a cross functional project team.
- Experienced in commercial management and pricing. Strong financial and strategic competence.
- Experience of leading and managing delivery of product change for a technology service
- Confident in capturing business requirements from customers and convert these into successful delivery plans
- Experience of managing and developing new products based on mobile technologies
- Experience of designing and delivering communications services to business customers, ideally covering both SME and Enterprise markets
- Work with energy and possess a positive attitude; team-oriented, able to collaborate and lead colleagues to deliver goals.
- Articulate, confident and effective communicator. Ability to present to and influence individuals and groups at all levels.
- Highly skilled in MI and business analytics, able to use multiple BI reporting packages to extract data and process to form clear insights
- Conversant with Sales Force, and highly proficient user of MS Excel, Powerpoint
As an international business an individual with multilingual is a benefit, and you should highlight if you have fluency in:
No agencies. We do not accept CVs from 3rd parties
No agencies. We do not accept CVs from 3rd parties