Product Manager - Apps & Partner Ecosystem
Truphone's pioneering technology is changing the way the world communicates, creating a whole new set of possibilities for businesses and consumers alike.
Truphone has been championing digital mobility and customer choice for decades, allowing things, businesses and people to communicate freely. We believe that the better the world communicates, the better the world.
Every day, Truphone engineers better connections between things, people and business. We have invested in state of the art eSIM technology, intuitive management platforms and a powerful global network to make this a reality.
Headquartered in London, our global network and patented SIM technology powers connectivity on the move. We are the organisation developing and delivering game-changing products and services: the eSIM for all new Apple iPhone, iPad and Watch; Internet of Things (IoT) solutions that already power connected cars; and global mobile call recording solutions that enable trading compliance for financial institutions.
Main Purpose of the Role
As the Product Manager of Truphone's eSIM app and partner ecosystem you will be the visionary and product owner for the My Truphone eSIM app and partner ecosystem. You will be accountable for the product feature-set, pricing and business rules and work with the R&D team for the service design, requirements definition and continuous delivery of the product
My Truphone provides our customers and partners with the simplest mobile connectivity activation process in the world and enables mobile connectivity without the need for physical SIM.
In this role you will be expected to establish a clear view of customer needs, simplify complex issues and develop innovative solutions based on the latest eSIM technology and best way to expose this to partners through easy to use API's and affiliate programs. You will work with customers and across the organisation to manage the lifecycle of new product and service development through launch - opportunity assessment, requirements definition, pricing, competitive analysis, development, and product launch.
Propositions and Pricing
- Manage design of propositions across existing customers and new channels.
- Design price plans and set price levels, to maximise sales and in-life commercial performance, working with Sales, Finance and Commercial teams.
- Understand cost stacks and P&L for individual product lines.
- Create strategies to monetise new product features and drive the execution of these strategies.
- Manage product feature-set design, in collaboration with Truphone R&D teams
- Create product requirements for new products and changes to existing ones.
- Manage business casing of new products.
- Conduct product user acceptance testing with customers
- Work with business development and technical teams to create products for new business partnerships and strategic product lines.
- Work with the sales team to support presales engagements and ensure that the delivery is understood, viable, and can be completed in an agreed timescale.
- Ensure that we meet our contracted obligations to customers for operational delivery, working in a matrixed manner across the business.
- Coordinate extensively with the Operations and Technology team to ensure service levels are meet and ensure that faults, and problems are resolved.
- Manage exceptional customer experience across the product set and integration points.
- Mange continuous improvement plans for customer experience across the business.
- Engage regularly with current customers to understand their needs and how we improve our delivery and support processes.
KPIs and performance tracking
- Manage KPIs and insights
- Manage ad-hoc analysis to understand key trends in customer behaviour & usage to identify improvements and new opportunities
Competitor & Market Analysis
- Maintain view of competitor proposition and pricing
- Monitor and communicate key market trends for eSIM enabled devices and partnership opportunities
- Monitor and plan to exploit market technology and usage trends in devising the roadmap for My Truphone
Your KPI's and Success criteria
You will be targeted on improving the following key measures for Enterprise Mobile:
- Product profitability, revenue and volumes
- Product Net Promoter Score.
- Produce usability and performance
- On time, to budget and to specification delivery of product change
Skills and Experience Required
- Experience of designing and launching a new Mobile App and API services
- Capable of leading a small cross functional project team.
- Experience of defining, leading and managing delivery of product change for a technology service
- Confident in defining requirements from customers and convert these into successful delivery plans
- Experience of managing and developing new products based on mobile technologies
- Work with energy and possess a positive attitude; team-oriented, able to collaborate and lead colleagues to deliver goals.
- Articulate, confident and effective communicator. Ability to present to and influence individuals and groups at all levels.
This role will include possible travel, approximately 10%.
As an international business an individual with multilingual is a benefit, and you should highlight if you have fluency in:
No agencies. We do not accept CVs from 3rd parties
No agencies. We do not accept CVs from 3rd parties