How to configure data settings on your iPhone for your Truphone SIM
To configure the iPhone for your Truphone SIM, you need to download the data APN profile. The easiest way to do this is using WiFi, but you can also set up a temporary cellular/mobile data connection as follows:
- Go to settings > general > network > cellular data network
- Under cellular data network, tap APN and enter truphone.com
- You can leave the username and password blank
- Once connected to a data service, either click on the link sent via SMS or download iPhone config file directly (please note: the link will download the file directly, so only click here if you are on your iPhone).
- Touch install and data should be fully configured
- Turn iPhone off and on again